Emerging out of London in the 1960s, UK brand Dr. Martens is most recognised for its signature boot design that has had a pivotal influence on contemporary street fashion. From goth to grunge, and punk to Britpop, Dr. Martens footwear still continues to be an iconic part of youth culture today.
- Genuine leather upper and lining
- Goodyear welted sole construction delivers exceptional durability, and is resistant to oil, fat, acid, petrol and alkali; air-cushioned honeycomb insulation technology creates a lightweight, anti-shock feel underfoot
- Rounded toe
- Thatched elasticised gussets
- Signature looped pull tab
- Made using Leather Working Group certified leather, a more sustainable fibre
PLEASE NOTE: Dr Martens shoes come in UK sizing. Please refer to the Size Guide to ensure you receive the correct size.