Australian Made and Owned Beeswax Wraps Australia is on a mission to grow and inspire mindful and sustainable actions, by reducing our culture’s dependency on single-use plastics, creating exciting, effective, reusable and compostable food wrapping solutions. By the Metre - X-Large Beeswax Wraps is the perfect addition to you and your family & friends’ kitchens. Want more flexibility? or are you looking to gift beeswax wraps and don't know which sizes?
- Highest quality ACO Australian Certified Organic beeswax from north NSW
- GOTS certified organic cotton
- Organic certified jojoba oil, wild pine rosin, and colloidal silver for antimicrobial enhancement.
- Solar wax heating
- Cover, stick, squeeze, wash and reuse!. To keep your wraps healthy for up to a year or longer: wash them with your hands in cold water using light or alcohol-free soap and set them to dry completely before next use.
By the Metre - X-Large Beeswax Wrap Includes:
- 46cm width x 100cm length
- Simply use sharp scissors and cut your favourite unique beeswax wrap sizes.
Made using organic cotton
Manufactured in Australia
Product made of materials with a lower environmental impact than conventional alternatives
Product made in a location, or using a process, that is associated with a lower environmental impact than other alternatives