PLEASE NOTE - THE ICONIC IS UNABLE TO SHIP THIS PRODUCT TO NEW ZEALAND
Launched by sports enthusiasts Andy Laats and Chad DiNenna in Encinitas, CA, 1998, Nixon was born out of the founders’ desire to find a good quality watch that reflected their personal style. Inspired by adventures far and wide, Nixon delivers watches and accessories that meet your needs in all environments – from countryside to city, sand to sea. Fusing style with function, Nixon is renowned for their expansive range of surf watches, supple genuine leather styles, cutting-edge digital timepieces and a signature edit of tried-and-tested stainless steel designs.
- 47mm case
- Custom molded light weighted polycarbonate case with protective stainless steel top plate featuring 4 custom molded pushers and crown
- Black & Surplus shade
- Miyota Japanese 3 hand anna-dig movement with adventure mode featuring altimeter, temperature, timer.
- Dual Chronograph, dual time, alarm
- 3 hand analog with enhanced digital module
- 10ATM / 100 meter water resistant
- Custom molded hands and dial ring with indices.
- High contrast LCD display with light function
- 23mm custom molded TPU band with patented locking looper and stainless steel buckle
- Delivered in branded gift box