The website http://www.theiconic.com.au/ and https://www.theiconic.co.nz/ and the associated applications (“Site") is owned and operated by Internet Services Australia 1 Pty Ltd (ABN 50 152 631 082) (t/as and referred as The Iconic, "we", "our", "us" or the "Company").
These Terms and Conditions together with the documents referred to within the Terms and Conditions govern the supply of any products ordered by you on the Site and your use of the Site. By browsing, accessing, using the Site or ordering a product, you agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions.
1. ACCESS AND USE OF THE SITE
1.1 You must only use the Site in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and any applicable law.
1.2 You must not (or attempt to):
(a) interfere (or attempt to interfere) or disrupt (or attempt to disrupt) the Site or the servers or networks that host the Site;
(b) use (or attempt to use) data mining, robots, screen scraping or similar data gathering and extraction tools on the Site; or
(c) interfere (or attempt to interfere) with security-related or other features of the Site.
1.3 To place Orders and access some features of the Site, you must register an Account with us. To register an Account, you must:
(a) give us accurate and current personal information including your name, address, and a valid email address.
(b) you must be at least 18 years old, and have the capacity to enter into a legally binding agreement with us.
1.4 You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your Account (including Orders placed using your Account), and you must keep your Account password secure. We are not responsible for any unauthorised activity on your Account if you fail to keep your Account login information secure. We may refer fraudulent or abusive or illegal activity to the relevant authorities.
1.5 You must not use another person’s Account without our, and/or the other person’s, express permission. If you suspect or become aware of any unauthorised use of your Account or that your password is no longer secure, you must notify us immediately and take immediate steps to re-secure your Account (including by changing your password).
1.6 We do not warrant that the Site will be available at all times and without disruption and we provide no warranties in relation to the content of any other website linked to or from our Site.
1.7 You must not link to our Site or any part of our Site in a way that damages or takes advantage of our reputation, including but not limited to:
(a) in a way to suggest or imply that you have any kind of association and affiliation with us, or approval and endorsement from us when there is none; or
(b) in a way that is illegal or unfair.
2. INFORMATION ON THIS SITE
2.1 The Site and the content on the Site are subject to copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. These rights are owned by or licensed to The Iconic.
2.2 You must not reproduce, transmit, communicate, adapt, distribute, sell, modify or publish or otherwise use any of the material on the Site, including audio and video excerpts, except as permitted by statute or with our prior written consent.
2.3 Information about goods on the Site is based on material provided by third party merchants, suppliers and product manufacturers. Except as required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law) we are not responsible for inaccuracies or errors caused by incorrect information supplied to us or by these third parties.
2.4 Due to photographic and screen limitations associated with the representation of products, some actual products (including, in particular, clothing, apparel and shoes) may differ to a small extent in visual appearance (for example in colour) from the way they appear on the Site. In addition, where it is suitable to do so, some depictions of products are created or chosen by us for promotional purposes, and may not be an exact representation of the products received.
3. ORDER AND FORMATION OF CONTRACT
3.1 When making an Order, you must follow the instructions on the Site as to how to make your Order and for making changes to your Order before you submit it.
3.2 Once You select a product that you wish to order, irrespective of any previous price you have seen or heard, you will then be shown or told (on the Site) the price you must pay including GST and any other charges, including any Unless otherwise stated all charges are in Australian Dollars.
3.3 You must pay for the Order in full at the time of ordering by one of the payment methods we provide on the Site. You must be fully entitled to use the payment method or account used for purchases. The payment method or account must have sufficient funds or credit facilities to cover the purchase. We reserve the right to obtain validation of your payment details before providing you with the product and carry out security checks from time to time.
3.4 If you discover that you have made a mistake with your Order after you have submitted it to the Site, please contact Customer service immediately. However, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to amend your Order in accordance with your instructions.
3.5 When you place an order, you will receive from us a Confirmation of Order by e-mail. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us for the purchase of the goods will not be formed until you receive a shipment confirmation email from us. We are not obliged to supply the product to You until we have accepted Your Order. We may in our discretion refuse to accept an Order from You for any reason, including but not limited to
(a) unavailability of stock or we may offer you an alternative product (in which case we may require you to re-submit Your Order);
(b) if you are a stylist, a blogger or an influencer, we require you to utilise our services via our PR forum. If you email firstname.lastname@example.org, our PR manager will be in contract for future wardrobe opportunities through our showroom; or
(c) we suspect that you might on sell our Products to other consumers.
3.6 Until the time when we accept your Order, we reserve the right to refuse to process your Order and you have the right to cancel your Order. If we or you have cancelled your Order before it has been accepted, we will promptly refund any payment already made by you to your original payment method.
4.1 We aim to deliver products to you at the place of delivery requested by you within the time indicated by us at the time of your Order, but we cannot guarantee any firm delivery dates.
4.2 We will try to let you know if we expect to be unable to meet our estimated delivery date, but, to the extent permitted by law, we will not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
4.3 We will aim to leave the Order at the address advised by you at the time of purchase. If the delivery driver deems the area unsafe your Order will be redirected to a collection point , where available redelivered in the next delivery run or returned back to our Fulfillment Centre.
4.4 You must ensure that you are able to take delivery of the product without undue delay and at any time reasonably specified by us. If you are not, the couriers may leave a card giving you instructions on either re-delivery or collection from the carrier. If delivery or collection is delayed through your unreasonable refusal to accept delivery or if you do not (within two weeks of our first attempt to deliver the product to you) accept delivery or collect the product from the carrier, then we may (without affecting any other right or remedy available to us) do either or both of the following:
(a) charge you for our reasonable storage fee and other costs reasonably incurred by us; or
(b) no longer make the product available for delivery or collection and notify you that we are cancelling the applicable Contract, in which case we will refund to you or your credit or debit card company as applicable any money paid to us, less our reasonable administration charges (including for attempting to deliver and then returning the product, and any storage fees as provided for above).
4.5 Please note that it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations. If this is the case, we will inform you using the contact details that you provide to us when you make your Order and arrange for cancellation of the Order or delivery to an alternative delivery address.
4.6 Unless otherwise specified by you, all risk in the product shall pass to you upon delivery. If delivery is delayed, risk shall pass at the date when delivery would have occurred. From the time when risk passes to you, we will not be liable for loss or destruction of the product.
4.7 You must take care when opening the product so as not to damage it, particularly when using any sharp instruments.
5.1 We may terminate a Contract if the product is not available for any reason. We will notify you if this is the case and return any payment that you have made. We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for the product.
5.2 If you wish to cancel your order, please contact our Customer Service Team via http://www.theiconic.com.au/contact/. No cancellation fees will apply. Once an order has been processed it cannot be cancelled and the item must instead be returned to us in accordance with the Returns Policy.
6. NEW ZEALAND GST, CUSTOMS CHARGES, DUTIES AND FEES
As we are based in Australia and you are buying from an Australian company, we charge you for your order in Australian dollars. The actual price charged to New Zealand customers will be subject to the exchange rate applied by the credit or debit card company. Please note orders which are more than the equivalent of ~NZ$300 and shipped to New Zealand may incur GST, customs charges and duties charged by the NZ Customs Service once the parcel reaches its destination port and must be paid by the recipient directly to the NZ Customs Service or its authorised service provider. Additionally your financial services provider may charge currency conversion and administration fees on purchases and any refunds we provide. We are not responsible for and will not reimburse any of these GST, charges, duties or fees. You can find out more information at:
7. FAULTY PRODUCT RETURNS
7.1 We aim to provide you with Products of the highest standard and quality. If you have received a Product with a defect, please contact us via http://www.theiconic.com.au/contact/ as soon as possible so we can guide you through the returns process and help resolve the problem as swiftly as possible. In order to assist the return process, you may be required to send us images of the damage, defect or fault for preliminary assessment.
7.2 If the Product is confirmed to have a defect, we will replace the Product or refund the Price of the Product to your original payment method at your request. If the Product is found not to have a defect or deemed out of warranty, we will ship the Product back to you.
7.3 It does not constitute a defect, if in our reasonable opinion, the Product has, following the sale to you, become of unacceptable quality due to fair wear and tear, misuse, failure to use in accordance with manufacturers’ instructions, using it in an abnormal way or failure to take reasonable care.
8. CHANGE OF MIND RETURNS
8.1 In addition to your rights in relation to faulty Products in clause 7, you can return any Product
(a) within 30 days of purchase;
(b) unworn and unused with the original tags still attached; and
(c) in the original packaging, which must be in the original condition, including branded dust bags and shoe boxes (you don’t need the clear plastic packaging).
Please note that Products sealed for hygiene reasons can only be returned under change of mind return policy if the seal is intact. Occasionally, some Products may be excluded from the change of mind return policy. The exclusion will be noted on the Product page on our Site.
8.2 To ensure the returns are assessed and processed swiftly, you must follow the instructions set out under “How do I return an item” on http://www.theiconic.com.au/contact/#faq_return.
8.3 Upon receiving and inspection of your return, we will contact you about next steps. Once determined the return is in compliance with clause 8.1, we will, at your request,
(a) refund the Price of the Product returned to your original payment method;
(b) provide you with a store credit worth of 110% of the Price of the Product returned (for the avoidance of doubt, the store credit is in the amount of your paid Price plus 10% extra; if you have used store credit or gift cards to pay for the full Price, we can only reinstate the original amount of store credit. If you have used store credit or gift cards to pay for part of the Price, we can reinstate the original amount of store credit you have used and offer you with additional store credit that is worth 110% non-store credit/gift cards payment you have made for the Product returned); or
(c) exchange the Product for another size.
8.4 However, we will not be able to refund any delivery fees that you have paid at purchase to have the Product shipped to you. If the return, in our reasonable opinion, is not in compliance with clause 8.1, we will contact you to ship the Product back to you and you will be liable for the shipping costs both to and from us.
8.5 Nothing in this clause is intended to exclude any rights in clause 6 or any of your statutory rights as a consumer under Australian Consumer Law.
9. VOUCHERS, GIFT CARDS AND STORE CREDIT
9.1 You may use vouchers or gift cards as payment for certain Products on the Site. We may email vouchers and electronic gift cards to you. We accept no Liability for errors in the email address provided to us. We assume no Liability for the loss, theft or illegibility of vouchers. In the event of fraud, an attempt at deception or in the event of the suspicion of other illegal activities in connection with the redemption of vouchers or gift cards on the Site, we are entitled to close your Account and/or require a different means of payment.
9.2 Conditions for the redemption of vouchers
(a) From time to time we may release vouchers that may be used on the Site. Vouchers can only be redeemed on the Site in accordance with the special terms and conditions stated on them.
(b) Vouchers are valid for the specified period stated on them only. Certain Products may be excluded from voucher promotions.
(c) Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash. If you place an Order for a Product less than the value of a voucher, no refund or residual credit will be returned to you. If the credit of a voucher is insufficient for the Order you wish to make, you may make up the difference through payment by other means (but not by using another voucher or attempting to rely on any other offer). Please note that only one voucher can be used per Order.
(d) Vouchers are applied to invoices as a whole. Accordingly, in circumstances where multiple Products are purchased using a voucher, and one or more Products are returned, the discount is applied on a pro rata basis to each Product for the purpose of establishing refund values.
(e) We actively monitor misuse of vouchers and reserve the right to block any person that is not using a voucher in accordance to its terms and conditions.
9.3 Conditions for the redemption of gift cards
(a) You may purchase gift cards for use on the Site by you or other customers. You are responsible for the use and safety of your gift cards. We are not responsible for any loss or damage resulting from gift cards used without permission.
(b) Gift card purchases may be subject to security checks from time to time, resulting in a longer processing time.
(c) Gift cards are valid for 36 months. Any balance that remains after the 36 months will not be available for use.
(d) The credit of a gift card does not accrue interest nor can it be redeemed or refunded for cash. Gift cards cannot be used to buy further gift cards. To use a gift card, please follow the instructions at http://www.theiconic.com.au/contact/#faq_buy
(e) If you place an Order less than the value of the gift card, the residual credit can be used for future purchases, but the residual credit cannot be redeemed for cash. If the credit of a gift card is insufficient for the Order you wish to make, you may make up the difference through payment by other means. You may use as many gift cards as you wish in paying for an Order, and gift cards may be used in conjunction with one voucher per Order.
(f) If an Order made using a gift card is cancelled or returned, the portion of the purchase attributable to the gift card will be refunded as a store credit only. Gift cards are applied on a pro rata basis to each Product in an Order for the purpose of establishing refund values.
9.4 Conditions for using store credit
(a) Store credits are applied to the account registered with the same email address used to place your Order. Store credits cannot be transferred to other accounts.
(b) Store credit is valid for 12 months. Any balance that remains after the 12 months will not be available for use.
(c) Store credit does not accrue interest nor can it be redeemed or refunded for cash. If an Order made using store credit is cancelled or returned, the portion of the purchase attributable to the store credit will be restored to your account only. Store credits are applied on a pro rata basis to each Product in an Order for the purpose of establishing refund values.
10. DISCLAIMER AND LIABILITY
10.1 This clause prevails over all other clauses, and, to the extent permitted by law, states our entire Liability, and your sole and exclusive remedies, for:
(a) the performance, non-performance, purported performance or delay in performance of these Terms and Conditions or a Contract or the Site (or any part of it or them); or
(b) otherwise in relation to these Terms and Conditions or the entering into or performance of these Terms and Conditions.
10.2 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or limits your statutory rights as a consumer or our Liability for:
(b) death or personal injury caused by our Breach of Duty;
(c) any breach of the obligations implied by law; or
(d) any other Liability which cannot be excluded or limited by applicable law.
10.3 In performing any obligation under these Terms and Conditions, our only duty is to exercise reasonable care and skill.
10.4 Subject to clause 10.3:
(a) To the extent permitted by law, we do not warrant and we exclude all Liability in respect of the accuracy, completeness, fitness for purpose or legality of any information accessed using the Site;
(b) We exclude all Liability of any kind for the transmission or the reception of or the failure to transmit or to receive any material of whatever nature;
(c) You should not rely on any information accessed using the Site to make a purchasing decision – you should make your own enquiries before forming your own opinion and taking any action based on any such information.
(d) It is your responsibility to ensure that the products are sufficient and suitable for your purposes and meet your individual requirements. We do not warrant that the products will meet your individual requirements. You acknowledge that the products are standard and not made bespoke to fit any particular requirements that you may have.
(e) We do not accept and hereby exclude any Liability for Breach of Duty other than any such Liability arising pursuant to the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
(f) To the extent permitted by law in no event shall we, our affiliates and related entities or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the Site, our services or these Terms and Conditions.
(g) Our total Liability under any Contract shall in no circumstances exceed,
(i) in the case of Products, the replacement of the Products or the supply of equivalent Products, the repair of the Products, the payment of the cost of replacing the Products or of acquiring equivalent Products, or the payment of the cost of having the Products repaired; or
(ii) in the case of services, the supplying of the services again, or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
You indemnify and hold us and our related entities, affiliates, and our and their respective officers, agents, and employees, harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, proceedings, losses and damages (actual, special and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms and Conditions or your breach of any law or the rights of a third party.
13. MEDIATION AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
In the event of any dispute under these Terms and Conditions the parties agree to negotiate in good faith to resolve the dispute. Any dispute or difference whatsoever arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions which cannot be resolved by the parties shall be submitted to mediation in accordance with, and subject to, The Institute of Arbitrators & Mediators Australia Mediation and Conciliation Rules.
14.1 Entire agreement: These Terms and Conditions contain all the terms agreed between the parties regarding its subject matter and supersedes and excludes any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between the parties, whether oral or in writing. No representation, undertaking or promise shall be taken to have been given or be implied from anything said or written in negotiations between the parties prior to these Terms and Conditions except as expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions. However, the service and products are provided to you under our operating rules, policies, and procedures as published from time to time on the Site.
14.2 Assignment:You may not assign or delegate or otherwise deal with all or any of your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions We shall have the right to assign or otherwise delegate all or any of our rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions to any person.
14.3 Force majeure:We shall not be liable for any breach of our obligations under these Terms and Conditions where we are hindered or prevented from carrying out our obligations by any cause outside our reasonable control, including by lightning, fire, flood, extremely severe weather, strike, lock-out, labour dispute, act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, failure of any telecommunications or computer system, compliance with any law, accident (or by any damage caused by any of such events).
14.4 No waiver:No waiver by us of any default of yours under these Terms and Conditions shall operate or be construed as a waiver by us of any future defaults, whether of a like or different character. No granting of time or other forbearance or indulgence by us to you shall in any way release, discharge or otherwise affect your liability under these Terms and Conditions.
14.5 Notices: Unless otherwise stated within these Terms and Conditions, notices to be given to either party shall be in writing and shall be delivered by electronic mail at the email address you supplied to us or to us at our registered office.
14.6 Third party rights:All provisions of these Terms and Conditions apply equally to and are for the benefit of The Iconic, its subsidiaries, any holding companies of The Iconic, its (or their) affiliates and its (or their) third party content providers and licensors and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly or on its own behalf (save that these Terms and Conditions may be varied or rescinded without the consent of those parties).
14.7 Survival: The provisions of clauses that either are expressed to survive its expiry or termination or from their nature or context it is contemplated that they are to survive such.
14.8 Severability: If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severed and where capable the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall not be affected.
14.9 Governing law: These Terms and Conditions (and all non-contractual relationships between you and us) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of New South Wales and both parties hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.
14.10 Change of the Terms and Conditions:We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. All amendments to these Terms and Conditions will be posted online. However, continued use of the Site will be deemed to constitute acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
15. DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
In these Terms and Conditions unless the contrary intention appears:
Account means the account that you will need to register for on the Site if you would like to submit an Order on the Site in accordance with clauses 1 and 3 of these Terms and Conditions;
Breach of Duty means the breach of any
(a) obligation arising from the express or implied terms of a contract to take reasonable care or exercise reasonable skill in the performance of the contract; or
(b) common law duty to take reasonable care or exercise reasonable skill (but not any stricter duty);
Business Day means a day which is not a Saturday, Sunday or a public holiday in Sydney Australia;
Company means Internet Services Australia 1 Pty Ltd (ABN 50 152 631 082) and its representatives, subsidiaries, affiliates, related parties, officers, directors, employees, agents, partners, and independent contractors;
Confirmation of Order means our email to you, in which we accept your Order;
Contract means the sale of goods agreement between you and us for the supply of products you have ordered in accordance with this Terms and Conditions;
Delivery means the process in clause 4 of these Terms and Conditions;
Delivery Fee means any charges you are liable to have the products delivered to the address provided by you;
GST means the Goods and Services Tax;
Liability means liability in or for breach of contract, Breach of Duty, misrepresentation, restitution or any other cause of action whatsoever relating to or arising under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions, including, without limitation, liability expressly provided for under these Terms and Conditions or arising by reason of the invalidity or unenforceability of any term of these Terms and Conditions (and for the purposes of this definition, all references to these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to include any collateral contract);
Order means the order submitted by you to the Site to purchase products from us.
(a) Headings are for ease of reference only and shall not affect the interpretation or construction of these Terms and Conditions.
(b) Words imparting the singular shall include the plural and vice versa. Words imparting a gender shall include every gender and references to persons shall include an individual, company, corporation, firm or partnership.
(c) Words denoting persons includes natural persons, partnerships, limited liability partnerships, bodies corporate and unincorporated associations of persons.
(d) References to includes or including or like words or expressions shall mean without limitation.
30% OFF THE ICONIC SHOPPING FRENZY
Offer starts at 1:00pm 20th May 2019 AEST and ends 11:59pm 23rd May 2019 AEST. Use code FRENZY30 at checkout. This offer is valid on selected styles and colours listed on the following pages:
1- NEW CUSTOMERS - SPEND $99 SAVE $30
Minimum spend $99. Use code at checkout. Valid for the first 3000 orders or until 11:59pm 29.04.2019 AEST. Excludes Sale. Cannot be used with any other code or offer. Standard conditions apply: www.theiconic.com.au/terms-of-use/#voucher
2 - SPEND $99 SAVE $25
Minimum spend $99. Use code at checkout. Valid for the first 6000 orders or until 11:59pm 29.04.2019 AEST. Excludes Sale. Cannot be used with any other code or offer. Standard conditions apply: www.theiconic.com.au/terms-of-use/#voucher
20% OFF SELECTED SLEEPWEAR, UNDERWEAR AND SOCKS
Offer starts at 9:30am 15th May 2019 AEST and ends 11:59am 20th May 2019 AEST. Discount applied at checkout. This offer is valid on selected styles and colours listed on the following page:
SAVE 20% ON SELECTED DRESSES WHEN YOU SPEND OVER $100
Offer starts at 7:00am 17th May 2019 AEST and ends 11:59am 20th May 2019 AEST. Discount applied at checkout. This offer is valid on selected styles and colours listed on the following page:
40% OFF EXCLUSIVE EDIT
Offer starts at 7:00am 14th May 2019 AEST and ends 11:59pm 20th May 2019 AEST. Discount applied at checkout. This offer is valid on selected styles and colours listed on the following pages:
20% OFF SPORTS STYLES
Offer starts at 7:00am 14th May 2019 AEST and ends 11:59pm 15th May 2019 AEST. Discount applied at checkout. This offer is valid on selected styles and colours listed on the following pages:
30% OFF SELECTED R.M. WILLIAMS STYLES
Offer starts at 5:00pm 23rd April 2019 AEST and ends 11:59pm 20th May 2019 AEST. Discount applied at checkout. This offer is valid on selected styles and colours listed on the following page:
20% OFF WORKWEAR
Offer starts at 7:00am 7th May 2019 AEST and ends 11:59pm 13th May 2019 AEST. Discount applied at checkout. This offer is valid on selected styles and colours listed on the following pages:
UP TO 40% OFF DESIGNER STYLES
Offer starts at 7:00am 7th May 2019 AEST. Discount applied at checkout. This offer is valid on selected styles and colours listed on the following pages:
20% OFF SPORTS STYLES
Offer starts at 7:00am 7th May 2019 AEST and ends 11:59pm 13th May 2019 AEST. Discount applied at checkout. This offer is valid on selected styles and colours listed on the following pages:
Offer starts at 7:00am 7th May 2019 AEST and ends 11:59pm 13th May 2019 AEST. Use code SAVE25 at checkout. This offer is valid on selected styles and colours listed on the following pages:
20% OFF SELECTED STYLES
Offer starts at 7:00am 30th April 2019 AEST and ends 11:59pm 6th May 2019 AEST. Use code SAVE20 at checkout. This offer is valid on selected styles and colours listed on the following pages:
SPEND AND SAVE ON SELECTED KIDSWEAR STYLES
The discount automatically applies in the checkout once the items meet the terms and conditions of the offer. The discount is applied on each item included in the offer on a pro rata basis. This offer is valid on selected styles and colours listed on the following page:
PayPal x THE ICONIC Discount
STEM CODE: PAYPAL10 Ends 22.05.2019 at 11:59pm AEST. One use only. Use unique code at checkout with PayPal. Minimum spend $60.Only valid when you checkout with PayPal.Cannot be used with any other code or offer.
STEM CODE: PAYPALX10 Ends 25.05.2019 at 11:59pm AEST. One use only. Use unique code at checkout with PayPal. Minimum spend $60.Only valid when you checkout with PayPal.Cannot be used with any other code or offer.Conditions apply.
PayPal is not responsible for promotions offered by third parties and you should read the Terms & Conditions relevant to any promotion at the merchant’s website. ThePayPalservice is provided byPayPalAustralia Pty Limited (ABN 93 111 195 389) which holds an Australian Financial Services Licence number 304962. Any information provided is general advice only and does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please consider the Combined Financial Services Guide and Product Disclosure Statement available at www.paypal.com.au before acquiring or using the service.
15% OFF SELECTED STYLES
Offer starts at 9:00am 1st May 2019 AEST and ends 11:59pm 3rd May 2019 AEST. Discount applied at checkout. This offer is valid on selected styles and colours listed on the following page:
COMPETITIONS & SURVEYS
LEVI’S GIVEAWAY FOR INSTAGRAM @THEICONICAU
WIN $2000 WORTH OF JO MERCER SHOES ON INSTAGRAM @THEICONICAU
Caption on Instagram:
⭐️ Giveaway ⭐️ We’ve teamed up with @jomercershoes to give away $2000 worth of Jo Mercer shoes! To enter:
Competition ends 12:00pm AEST on Wednesday, 22nd May 2019. Winners will be announced and contacted by Instagram DM by 23rd May 2019. AU residents only. For full T&Cs please head to https://www.theiconic.com.au/terms-of-use/. #THEICONICcomp
BLUNDSTONE 2019 DARK MOFO EXPERIENCE
Full details of prizes can be found here.
1. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these terms & conditions (Terms
of entry). The Terms must be read in conjunction with the Schedule. The Schedule defines the terminology used in these Terms of entry. Where there is any inconsistency between these Terms and the Schedule, the Schedule prevails. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms of entry.
2. Entry is open only to legal residents of the Eligible States/Territories who satisfy the Method
of entry. Directors, officers, management, employees, suppliers (including prize suppliers) and contractors (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management, employees, suppliers and contractors) of the Promoter and of its related bodies corporate, and of the agencies and companies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step- brother, step-sister or first cousin.
3. The Promotion will be conducted during the Promotion period as stated in the Schedule.
4. The Prize/s are specified in the Details of prizes section of the Schedule.
5. The total prize pool is specified in the Total prize value section of the Schedule.
6. Any prize is valued in Australian dollars unless expressly stated to the contrary.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants
(including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence). The Promoter also reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms of entry, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the competition or promotion. Errors may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
8. Entrants are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they
should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their prize(s). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting a prize. Entrants are responsible for any and all expenses that they incur in entering the competition and they will not be reimbursed regardless of whether or not they win the competition.
9. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
10. Limit of one (1) competition entry per person, per product purchased, applies. The use of
any automated entry software, or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an
entrant to automatically enter the competition repeatedly, is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
11. The Promoter’s decision is final and no negotiation or correspondence will be entered into in
relation to the competition.
12. Additional spending money, meals, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes if applicable),
insurance, transport to and from departure point in the competition prize winner’s home location, additional transport or transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included and will not be covered by the Promoter.
13. The competition prize must be utilised between 19 June 2019 to 24 June 2019 to coincide
with the 2019 Dark Mofo Festival, and is subject to booking and flight availability (as applicable) with the itinerary to be determined by the Promoter at its absolute discretion. The competition prize winner may be required to present their own credit card at time of any accommodation check-in as security, depending on the accommodation policy.
14. The prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of the supplier and providers.
Specifically, entry to the 2019 Dark Mofo Winter Feast is subject to the event venue and ticket terms and conditions, including any applicable age restriction. The Promoter and event organisers hereby expressly reserve the right to eject any competition prize winner (and/or his/her companion/s) for any inappropriate behaviour, including but not limited to intoxication, whilst participating in any element of the competition prize.
15. In the event the winner does not utilise the competition prize (or an element of the prize)
due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter or Supplier (including, but not limited to, missed flights, lack of valid driver’s license) then the competition prize (or that element of the competition prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
16. In the event of war, terrorism, a state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the
right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend or modify a competition prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
17. If any competition prize (or part of any competition prize) is unavailable, the Promoter and
Supplier, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the competition prize (or that part of the competition prize) with another prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. It is a condition of accepting any prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
18. Competition prizes, or any unused portion of the competition prize, are not transferable or
exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
19. The Promoter takes no responsibility where it is unable to contact prize winners who have not provided correct or complete contact details. If an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to modify any entry information should be directed to Promoter.
20. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage in
transit to or delay in transit of prizes.
21. The winner(s) name and state/territory of residence will be published in accordance with the
Public announcement of winners’ section of the Schedule.
22. By entering this competition, entrants are providing their consent to the Promoter to use
their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
23. If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as
anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the competition, as appropriate.
24. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, delayed, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted, illegible or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to omission, error, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, disruption to any communication network or medium, or otherwise including those entries not received by the Promoter for any reason. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. No correspondence will be entered into.
25. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility
and is dependent on the service provider used.
26. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit,
exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the laws of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking of a prize.
27. If despite the foregoing clause, the Promoter incurs a liability to an entrant under any law which implies a Warranty into these Terms of entry which cannot legally be excluded, the Promoter’s liability in respect of the Promotion is limited, in the Promoter’s discretion, to
either resupplying such goods or services as form part of the Promotion, or paying the cost of resupplying those goods or services.
28. As a condition of accepting the competition prize, the winner (and their companion) must
sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or competition prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
29. The Promoter collects personal information ("PI") in order to conduct the promotion and competition and may, for this purpose, disclose such PI to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, competition prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities.
30. The collection and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this
31. The laws of Australia apply to this competition to the exclusion of any other law.
Competition entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
32. You acknowledge and accept that the Competition Prize Supplier’s role is a facilitator to the
Promoter and the Promoter’s competition. The Competition Prize Supplier is not liable for any aspect of the competition prize or any arrangements made between the Promoter and the competition prize winner. The Competition Prize Supplier is held harmless in every respect in connection with the competition Prize and the Promoter’s actions in connection with the Competition.
33. Without limiting any of the foregoing, in no circumstances will an entrant or the Promoter
have any liability to the other for any loss or damage suffered which is indirect or consequential in nature, including without limitation any loss of profit, loss of reputation, loss of goodwill, or loss of business opportunity.
34. Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, or Snapchat may be used to advertise or promote the
Promotion. By entering the Promotion, entrants agree that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, or Snapchat; and to release Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, or Snapchat from all liability in relation to this Promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion should be directed to the Promoter and not Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, or Snapchat.
35. You acknowledge and accept that by purchasing on theiconic.com.au, you must comply with
Internet Services Australia 1 Pty Ltd (ABN 50 152 631 082) (“THE ICONIC”)’s terms and conditions (https://www.theiconic.com.au/terms-of-use/). You acknowledge and accept that the THE ICONIC’s role is a platform for the online purchase. THE ICONIC is not liable for any aspect of the competition prize or any arrangements made between the Promoter and the competition prize winner. THE ICONIC is held harmless in every respect in connection with the competition Prize and the Promoter’s actions in connection with the Competition.
THE ICONIC REFER A FRIEND SURVEY
THE ICONIC SHOPPING EXPERIENCE SURVEY
WIN THE FITBIT VERSA LITE EDITION AND VIP TICKETS TO FITBIT ‘FREE YOUR FIT’ EVENT ON INSTAGRAM @THEICONICSPORT
1. The promoter is Internet Services Australia Pty Limited ( "THE ICONIC") of Level 18, 338 Pitt St, Sydney, NSW 2000, ACN 152 631 082.
2. Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Entry into the competition is free (excluding internet charges) and is only open to entrants who are 18 years or over.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of THE ICONIC and its related entities are ineligible to enter.
5. The promotion is open to residents of Australia only.
6. The promotion commences 12:00pm AEDT on Saturday, 30 March 2019 and ends 11:59pm AEDT on Wednesday, 3 April 2019.
7. To enter the promotion, entrants must:
● Follow @theiconicsport and @fitbitanz on Instagram
● Tell us why Fitbit is your preferred activity tracker in the comments on Instagram and tag a friend who you’d bring to the event.
Caption on Instagram:
To celebrate the launch of the all-new, lively, bold Fitbit Versa Lite Edition, we are giving away:
- 2 x VIP tickets to the ‘Free Your Fit’ Event at Crystal Ballroom, Luna Park, Sydney on Saturday 13th April
- 2 x Fitbit Versa Lite Edition
- Return flights and accommodation for winner and a friend from winner’s nearest airport (AU State Capital Cities only), worth up to $1500.
1. Follow @theiconicsport and @fitbitanz
2. Tag a friend you’d take with you to the event and tell us why you love Fitbit!
Competition ends 11:59pm AEDT on Wednesday, 3 April 2019. Winners will be announced and contacted by Instagram DM by 4 April 2019. AU residents only. For full T&Cs please head to https://www.theiconic.com.au/terms-of-use/. #THEICONICcomp
8. Strictly one entry per person. In the case of someone entering the competition more than once, than the first entry only will be considered.
9. Entrants must have a public Instagram account (not set to private).
10. All valid entries will be reviewed a panel of three qualified judges individually based on creativity and originality at 12:00pm AEDT on Thursday, 4 April 2019 at 338 Pitt St, Sydney, NSW 2000. The best entry as determined by the judges in their absolute discretion will win the Prize. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner.
11. The winner will be notified by direct message on Instagram by 5:00pm AEDT on Thursday, 4 April 2019. The winners will have 3 days to respond, or will be deemed to have forfeited their prize and an unclaimed prize draw will occur.
12. Should any winner remain uncontactable, a second chance winner will be selected for the unclaimed prize by 12:00pm AEDT on Friday, 5 April 2019, at 338 Pitt Street, Sydney, NSW 2000.
13. Any second chance winners shall be notified by Friday, 5 April 2019, via Direct Message on Instagram.
14. The Prize is valued at recommended AUD$2,029.90 comprising $30 for 2x Free Your Fit Event Tickets; 2x Fitbit Versa Lite Edition RRP AUD$499.90; plus up to AUD$1,500 towards return flights and accommodation.
15. Except as specified in these Terms and Conditions, the prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable, non-replaceable and non-redeemable for cash. The prize must be taken as offered. No modifications or exchanges will be possible, except as set out in these Terms and Conditions. The clause does not set out to limit any rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
16. THE ICONIC expressly reserves the right to resolve any discrepancies, disputes or otherwise unforeseen circumstances as it deems fit and THE ICONIC's decision will be final and binding upon every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. THE ICONIC expressly reserves the right to change or alter these Terms and Conditions at any time.
17. THE ICONIC accepts no responsibility for incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, misdirected or illegible submissions.
18. THE ICONIC shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered by any entrant or winner (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of taking any prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
19. THE ICONIC shall not be responsible for any entries that are not received or are otherwise interfered with due to problems with the internet or telecommunications services. Automated entry software or spamming that allows an entrant to enter multiple times is prohibited and all entries submitted by that entrant will be deemed invalid.
20. If this promotion is not capable of running as planned due to any reason, including unauthorised intervention, fraud, or any other causes beyond the control of THE ICONIC, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, THE ICONIC reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) in its sole discretion to cancel the competition or to disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process.
21. Entries must be the entrant’s original work. THE ICONIC reserves the right to require the entrant to verify that the entry is the entrant’s original work. Entrants warrant that their entry is not in breach of any third party intellectual property rights. Entrants agree to indemnify THE ICONIC and its associated agencies against all losses, damages, claims and costs by third parties arising out of, connected to, or resulting from, a breach of the warranty set out in this clause.
22. By entering this competition, entrants (i) grant THE ICONIC a non-exclusive licence to use the content of their entry, or any part of the content of the entry, in any way the THE ICONIC wishes (including modifying, adapting, copying, cropping, retouching, editing, publishing, broadcasting or communicating the entry whether in original or modified form in whole or in part) in all media for the purposes of the THE ICONIC’s business on its website, social media or in any marketing campaign, without payment to the entrant of royalties or compensation. If requested by the THE ICONIC, Entrants agree to sign any further documentation required by THE ICONIC to give effect to this clause; (ii) consent to THE ICONIC dealing with their entry content in any way that may otherwise infringe the entrants moral rights, and agree not to assert their moral rights (wherever such rights are recognised) in respect of their entry against THE ICONIC or its assigns, licensees or successors; and (iii) consent to THE ICONIC using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration or compensation for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by THE ICONIC.
24. Winners in this competition agree that their identity may be disclosed in winner announcements and promotional material.
25. By using and entering this Competition, Entrants acknowledge and agree that this Competition is in no way sponsored or endorsed by Instagram.
THE ICONIC SPORT Challenge 2019
The promoter is Internet Services Australia Pty Ltd (trading as “THE ICONIC”). ABN 50 152 631 082. Address: Level 18, 338 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW 2000. ACN 152 631 082.
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is
deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Each challenge is a game of chance. A winner who has met the selection criteria (completed the required physical activity) will be selected at random via a computer-generated draw.
3. Entry is open to all residents of Australia and New Zealand who are 18 years of age or over. However, employees of Sport Heroes Australia or THE ICONIC and their associated agencies and companies are not eligible to win. The challenge competition period is Tuesday 26 February 2019 at 12:00am (AEDT) to Monday 22 April 2019 at 23:59pm (AEST) (“Promotional Period”).
4. To enter challenges and be eligible to win prizes participants must enrol in THE ICONIC SPORT Challenge – at www.theiconicsportchallenge.com – complete challenge exercise requirements, and visit the Website to sync their activity.
5. The random prize draw will take place on Tuesdays weekly at 10:00 at 223 Liverpool St, Darlinghurst. Each week 1/8 of the total prize pool quantity will be available to win. Prizes are vouchers of varying amounts, to be redeemed on different brands via THE ICONIC website.
Draw dates are as follows:
• Tuesday March 5 - 375 prizes
• Tuesday March 12 – 375 prizes
• Tuesday March 19- 375 prizes
• Tuesday March 26 – 375 prizes
• Tuesday April 2 - 375 prizes
• Tuesday April 9 - 375 prizes
• Tuesday April 16 – 375 prizes
• Tuesday April 23 – 375 prizes
Individual winners will receive prizes of varying value based on the specifics of each brand’s competition offering, with the total competition prize pool value up to $171,427.50. The total quantity of prizes is 3000 units.
Prize specifics can be found here.
6. All prizes will be issued as vouchers to redeem on THE ICONIC SPORT website and delivered digitally, via email. The vouchers cannot be redeemed with any other offer. Prize winners will receive an email confirming their prize win, and will be prompted to fill in their contact details in a digital form. Prize winners will receive an email with their unique voucher code in the weeks after the digital form has been completed. Each voucher may only be used to purchase relevant sport items from the brand each individual challenge is associated with (e.g. Nike’s voucher can only be used on Nike sport performance products, not on Nike lifestyle products). The entire voucher amount must be redeemed in one transaction. Winners may make additional purchases within this transaction, above and beyond the value of their prize voucher, at their personal expense. Each prize voucher of more than $50 comes with free shipping.
7. All prize vouchers for ‘Challenges’ are valid until October 22 - six months after the conclusion of THE ICONIC SPORT Challenge – after which point any unused vouchers will expire. Vouchers are subject to THE ICONIC’s terms and conditions, found here
8. All prize vouchers for ‘Milestones’ (water bottle, t-shirt and duffle bag codes) are valid until May 5th – after which point unused vouchers will expire. Vouchers are subject to THE ICONIC’s terms and conditions, found here
9. All ‘Milestones’ prizes (water bottle, t-shirt and duffle bags) are available while stocks last. Refer to prize table in (5) for quantities available.
10.. Entrants may only enter one challenge at a time and cannot win any single challenge more than once. In the event an entrant wins any single challenge more than once, due to a bug, technical issue, or for any other reason, the entrant must forfeit any prize won after their initial prize. Entrants must complete the exercise goal required in each challenge (example: run 1 x 5km), track the exercise with the relevant GPS tracking app, and visit THE ICONIC SPORT Challenge website to sync their activity. A draw will then take place on the website each week, and the participant will be given a result – win or loss. This message will be delivered as both a pop-up on the website, and as an auto-generated email in a participant’s inbox.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (including phone bill or store receipt for purchase requirement) in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
13. Prizes cannot be transferred and cannot be redeemed for cash.
14. Unless expressly stated, all costs and expenses associated with taking the Prize are the responsibility of the Prize Winner.
15. Unless expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner.
16. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value.
17. The promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the promoter determines, in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the promoter in its absolute discretion.
18. Once prizes have left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
19. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
20. Prize values are based upon the recommended retail prices at the time of printing (inclusive of GST). The promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date.
21. The judge’s decision is final and the promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result.
22. Prizes will be awarded to person named in the entry. However, in a dispute, the prize will be awarded to the account holder of the entry mechanism used to submit their entry (i.e. mobile phone account holder or land line account holder).
23. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to Promoter.
24. Winners will be notified by email within seven working days of the respective draw. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the Winner. If a prize remains unclaimed by a winner or unallocated or forfeited for any reason, the prize will be redrawn on July 23, at the same time and location as the original draw, excluding the entrant that has failed to claim the prize. Unclaimed prize winners will be notified by email, within 48 hours of the redraw, and will be published on theiconic.com.au, by July 26. If the secondary prize remains unclaimed after a redraw, no further redraws will take place.
25. All winners will be published on theiconic.com.au no later than April 25.
26. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
27. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release ina form determined by the promoter in its absolute discretion.
28. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions. This is subject to approval from the relevant state authorities.
29. The Promoter and the prize supplier shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter and the prize supplier are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
30. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
31. THE ICONIC, Sport Heroes Australia, and their associated agencies and companies and the prize supplier assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
32. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
33. By registering to THE ICONIC SPORT Challenge participants accept to receive communications from THE ICONIC, which they can unsubscribe from at any time. Where applicable, participant contact details can be passed on to third parties.
34. Authorized under NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/31942, SA Permit No. TP19/186, ACT Permit No. TP 19/02687.
THE ICONIC UX SURVEY
THE ICONIC SHOPPING EXPERIENCE SURVEY
WIN THE DEADLY PONIES TULIP BAG ON INSTAGRAM @THEICONICAU
To celebrate the launch of Deadly Ponies we’re giving away the Mr Mini Tulip bag. 🌷 Enter below!
1. Follow @theiconicau and @deadlyponies
2. Tell us why you love Deadly Ponies in the comment section and tag a friend who’d love to win the bag too
Competition ends 11:59pm AEDT 9 March 2019. Winners will be announced and contacted by DM by 11 March 2019. AU residents only. For full T&Cs please head to http://bit.ly/theiconicautnc. #THEICONICcomp
$250 DAZIE GIFT CODE GIVEAWAY FOR INSTAGRAM @DAZIETHELABEL
● Tag a friend in the comment section
● Tell us why they need a wardrobe update in the comment section
● Follow @daziethelabel
✨ IT’S GIVEAWAY TIME! ✨
We’re giving away a $250 DAZIE SHOPPING SPREE to one lucky honey.
Entry is easy:
1. Tag a friend you’d love to take on a shopping spree and tell us why in the comment section
2. Follow @daziethelabel
The winner will be announced here and contacted via DM on Thursday, 7 March, 2019. T&Cs apply. You can find T&Cs on our website www.theiconic.com.au. AU residents only.
Good luck! 💞
NEWSLETTER SIGN UP OFFER
Our newsletter offer is valid for 30 days from issue date and is only valid one time per person. The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or voucher on site and is subject to voucher conditions stated above.
NEW CUSTOMER OFFERS
Our new customer offers are valid for 6 months from issue date, is valid one time per person, has a minimum order value of $99.00 and can only be applied on the first order placed per person. The offer is only applicable on full price items, cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional code on site and is subject the voucher conditions stated above.
THE ICONIC REFER-A-FRIEND OFFER
Refer A Friend credit will only be issued if the below criteria is met:
Refer a friend voucher:
The voucher expires 12 months after issue date, has a minimum spend of $99.00 and is valid one time per person. The offer is only applicable on full price items, cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional code on site and is subject the voucher conditions stated above.
Note: Our self-referral program is monitored and THE ICONIC reserves the right to remove credit gained from self-referral.
Excludes Kids brands, Sale, R.M. Williams, Ivy Park, Maison Scotch, Ralph Lauren, Freaky Nation, Manning Cartell, Bec & Bridge, Tigerlily, ACACIA Swimwear, One Teaspoon, Assembly Label, M.I.H, AG Adriano Goldschmied, Marysia Swim, Adidas, Le Coq Sportif, Hurley, Paul Smith, Armani, BOSS, Hackett, HUGO, Nikben, Outerknown, Ted Baker, Tommy Hilfiger, Lacoste, Wood Wood, Edwin, NN.07, Les Basics, Reigning Champ, Folk, Knowledge Cotton Apparel, Lilybod, Converse, Le Specs, Rip Curl, Levi's, Armani Exchange, Incu Collections, Billabong, Saturday NYC, Norse Projects, MONUMENTAL by Karen Walker, rag & bone, Scotch & Soda, Windsor Smith, Nixon, Ray-Ban, Versace, Burberry, Nike, Camilla, Emporio Armani, Seafolly, Oakley, Cambridge Sachel Company, Hugo Boss, Tommy Jeans, Alexander McQueen, Ginger&Smart, Loeffler Randall, Karen Walker, The Horse, Ripcurl, ATP, D&G, Huxbaby, Karl Lagerfeld, C&M ,Whistles, Lulu Guinness, Moschino, Michael Kors, NEO-PREEN, Saint Laurent, Tom Ford, Marc Jacobs, Jerome Dreyfuss, Miu Miu, Gucci, Stella McCartney, alice McCALL, Jac+Jack, Paige, Amuse Society, Fjallraven and items sent separately from a partner brand. Exclusions subject to change.Cannot be used with any other code or offer.