“A simple and purely delicious dish that takes only a minute to prepare! I love to vary the recipe base and use an excellent organic naturally yoghurt, coconut kefir or silky cashew cream. To this base, I add a spoonful of antioxidant-rich Organic Superfood. With ten organic veggies and lush fruits, Organic Superfood is a powerhouse of antioxidants that help fight and neutralise free radicals known to damage skin cells and collagen while also nourishing the gut.”
Teresa Cutter, The Healthy Chef.
– 200g thick natural yoghurt
– 1 tbsp The Healthy Chef Organic Superfood
– 100g fresh strawberries or blueberries
1. Combine yoghurt and The Healthy Chef Organic Superfood, mixing with a spoon until creamy.
2. Spoon onto a serving plate or into a bowl, top with fresh berries, and enjoy!
Discover more inner beauty mix-ins by The Healthy Chef at THE ICONIC.
12 Sun Care Products To Add To Your Beach Bag ASAP
Everything you need for a healthy summer glow.
Is Eating Between Meals ‘Bad’ For Us?
Sweet, salty, plant-based and protein-filled – we’ve got you.