For clean, contemporary designs that champion progressive expression, look to cult Swedish label House of Dagmar. Run by three sisters Karin Söderlind, Kristina Tjäder and Sofia Wallenstam, the brand draws inspiration from modern art, culture and architecture, delivering considered collections that fuse a quiet elegance with masterful construction techniques and directional detailing.
Our model is wearing a size 36 dress. She is 176.5cm (5’9.5”) tall with a 81.3cm (32”) bust, a 63.5cm (25”) waist and 91.4cm (36”) hips.
- Length: 155cm (size 36)
- Fit-and-flare silhouette; maxi length
- Soft-touch woven fabric; unlined; opaque; non-stretch
- Mustard yellow hue
- Deep V-neckline
- Long sleeves
- Split to cuffs
- Wrap front with tie-up to side
- Cinched waistline; layered
- Elasticised waistband to back; frill detailing
Cold hand wash.
Material: 63% Viscose & 37% Rayon
This product qualifies for 30 day free returns.
Find out more about our return policy.