Channel the refreshed sophistication of independent Australian label PFEIFFER with the Barbero Belted Blazer. Crafted from a unique blend of Australian-grown cotton and linen, this boxy style is finished with raw hemlines and trims, lending it an inherently authentic aesthetic. A D-ring belt in sturdy cotton twill finishes the look with an angular cinched silhouette, nodding to this season's standout blazer trend that speaks to a play on proportions.
Our model is wearing a size AU 8 blazer. She is 176cm (5’9.5”) tall, has a 81cm (32”) bust, 64cm (25”) waist and 91.5cm (36”) hips.
- Length: 74cm (size AU 8)
- Boxy fit; slightly oversized
- Cotton-linen blend; no stretch
- Light grey slate shade
- Flat, plunge-style lapel with raw trim
- Long sleeves with raw finish to cuffs
- Dual pleats to yoke and back for structure
- Twin patch pockets with flaps to front; raw finish
- Open fronted design; removable D-ring belt for cinching waistline
- Cotton lining
- Made in Australia
Cold machine wash. Cool iron.
Material: Main: 70% Cotton & 30% Linen; Lining: 100% Cotton